If you would like to join us in planning your new space, this package is timed perfectly.Thyme to Redo will allow us to meet with you in person to create your new room together. Once we receive your measurements and photographs, along with our Lifestyle Survey, we will meet with you in your home to discuss the options for your new living space. You should allow approximately 1-1/2 hours for this meeting. This package is for New Jersey, Metro New York, Westchester and southern Connecticut.
Please contact us at email@example.com for locations out of this geographic area.
How to get started:
- Purchase your package, selecting your room square footage.
- After you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase followed by a second email with our Lifestyles Information Package which includes:
- A “How To” guide for measuring and photographing your room.*
- Our Lifestyles Survey so we can get to know you better with any of the “looks we love.”
- Once you complete and return the package to us, your design process begins. When you return it, feel free to include pictures and dimensions of any furniture you love and want to include in your new space
We will contact you to arrange an in-home consultation to review all of the information you have provided and together we will begin to create your new room. You will receive our design solution for you in the mail just a few weeks after your in-home consultation.
Here’s what you will receive:
Floor Plan: a complete easy-to-follow design for your room. The floor plan will include furniture placement and dimensions for each item shown.
Wall Elevations: Your room’s elevations will include color and finish selections for the walls, as well as window treatment ideas.
Furnishings: If you choose to order furniture from Thyme & Place Design LLC, we will offer specification sheets of those items along with preferred pricing, as well as finish samples and fabric swatches which have been selected just for you.
Window Treatments: We are happy to offer window treatments options for your space along with the necessary hardware suggestions. We will include a specification sheet detailing the treatment and a swatch of the fabric to compliment your new design.
Paint/Wall coverings: You will receive a paint chip color sample to complete the look.
Area Rugs: A sample drawing of the rug selected will be provided along with dimensions and material content.
*Option: If you are within the Northern New Jersey area and would like a member of our design team to come to your home to do the measuring and take the photographs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an appointment and any additional costs.