Do you want to redesign a room but don’t have the time to pull together all of the options and know they will be perfect? Or have you attempted to do it yourself and the end results are lacking that special something that makes it distinctly yours?
Our virtual Thymeless Design package will give you the time to enjoy the process . . . and the results you deserve. Once we receive your measurements and photographs, along with your response to our Lifestyle Survey, we will create the perfect room for your home or apartment.
Here’s what you will receive:
Floor Plan: a complete easy-to-follow design for your room. The floor plan will include furniture placement and dimensions for each item shown.
Wall Elevations: Your room’s elevations will include color and finish selections for the walls, as well as window treatment ideas.
Furnishings: If you choose to order furniture from Thyme & Place Design LLC, we will offer specification sheets of those items along with preferred pricing, as well as finish samples and fabric swatches which have been selected just for you.
Window Treatments: We are happy to offer window treatments options for your space along with the necessary hardware suggestions. We will include a specification sheet detailing the treatment and a swatch of the fabric to compliment your new design.
Paint/Wall coverings: You will receive a paint chip color sample to complete the look.
Area Rugs: A sample drawing of the rug selected will be provided along with dimensions and material content.
How to get started:
- Purchase the THYMELESS DESIGN package, selecting your room’s square footage.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, followed by a second email with our Lifestyles Information Package which includes:
- A “How To” guide for measuring and photographing your room.*
- Our Lifestyles Survey so we can get to know you better with any of the “looks we love.”
- Once you complete and return the package to us, your design process begins. When you return it, feel free to include pictures and dimensions of any furniture you love and want to include in your new space.
We will review the room information, photos and looks that are your design inspirations to create a space tailored just for you. You will receive our design solution for you in the mail in just a few weeks.
*Option: If you are within the Northern New Jersey area and would like a member of our design team to come to your home to do the measuring and take the photographs, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss an appointment.